Friday, September 13, 2013

I Seriously Can't Believe It Is Friday.

The week has been SUCH a blur!  My MIL visited, my youngest had surgery (nothing major, but it was necessary), Scouts started again for the boys, and my sewing machine died (again).

There is more to come, but it's looking like straight-up daisies!  Tomorrow, Kids #1 and #2 have an astronomy get together with their Scouts group.  I can't WAIT for my astronomy-junkie firstborn to look at actual star clusters and planets through a telescope!  Kid #2 will also be so excited, though he tends to gravitate more toward botany and chemistry.  Beyond that, we are actually going to a farm to pick out our Thanksgiving turkey from a farm to bring back to our friend's pasture to raise it for slaughter closer to Thanksgiving!  SUPER SWEET!!!  Shortly after that, those same friends are slaughtering their lambs, which means I need to clear out my freezer to prepare for that!

A trip to Colorado is soon to follow as well.  Some of the details on that hinge upon whether or not my husband will still be taking his trip to Israel.  With Syria in a violent limbo, it's tough to gauge how that will pan.

Off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment