Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Rebranding...

I should rename this blog into "No, There Isn't Time For A Blog!"

My husband has started traveling season again.  After a weekend in KC, he's staring down the barrel of trips to Texas, Israel, England, and possibly even Australia!!!  While I'm beyond thrilled that his company is growing, I'm so anxious about all of that traveling.  Israel is a hotbed of conflict, but I'm SUPER DUPER STOKED that he will be where Jesus was, see some of the same things Jesus saw, walked where Jesus walked.  I'm also a tad jealous that he'll be spending that time with a professor of ours who was rather influential in bringing us both into full realizations of our faith.

But, if we're going to throw around some serious honesty, I'd like most to accompany him to England.  It's not a hotbed of conflict, there are family friends dotting the area, it's a boat ride from Ireland, and it's not a steaming haven for poisonous snakes and spiders (looking at you, Australia).

Alas, I will be accompanying him to none of these places.  I'll be camping out on the home front for England and Australia, and I'll likely crash in CO for a couple of weeks around time for his Israel jaunt.  I think I'm getting the better deal, for sure!  The kids can overdose on Grandparents while I drown my nieces and nephew in gifts and attention. :-)

Sweet mercy, it's already dinner time.  Gaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment