Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Giddy Giddy Giddy!

My parents upgraded their phone plan.  I'm still on that plan, so my mom called me and told me to hit up the dealer and score a new phone.  It's an iPhone!

I'm a kid in a candy store.  It's depressing to see me, really.  I'm suddenly consumed by all the shiny new things I can do!  But if we're going to be totally honest, I'm stoked that it has a camera.  I've texted long overdue smoochy shots to my mom, recorded some of the shenanigans that my kids continually pull, and got some delicious shots of some finished projects that I have been dying to post on here.

Let's get to it, shall we?


Kid #1 is less than thrilled that Mommy has a camera.

Hammy McHam is totally ok with Mommy being a camera-wielding psycho.

Kid #2 was pretending to wake up while we were figuring out ringtones.
Obviously, I switched to the camera and snapped away.

The girl, being ever so coy about posing with her toy.

This was after we figured that the camera is on BOTH sides of the phone for optimal selfies.

And then...  then there are projects!!!  WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

This is a peek at the downstairs bathroom.  It'll be a post unto itself in the coming days.

Also, I got one of the girl's Christmas presents cranked out in two evenings.
Step 1: Rejoice that I have bright pink yarn that I can use!  Money saved!

Step 2: Run out of the pink yarn before the hat is big enough, but pat self on the back for having a ball of white yarn that makes for a cute accompaniment to the Hello Kitty crocheted embellishment.

Time to cozy up with the vacuum cleaner and get this place whipped into shape so I can spend the evening working on someone else's gift.  Don't worry, you'll get pictures of that, too. :-)

2 comments:

  1. My brother upgraded me to an iPhone too when we got down here. All the features are great to mess with . One of my favs is the maps and navigational thingee. What with living in a new place and all it comes in handy when I get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those iphone pictures are pretty great! Yay for you posting more pics.

    ReplyDelete