Thursday, August 8, 2013

Calm Down Already!

I sat down here to type out my daughter's adventure in sewing from last night, sip my coffee, catch up on world news and Facebook news, and wait for the kids to finish breakfast before we start school.

Instead, I have a little girl hanging from my elbow and DYING to know when she can do her math games on the computer, a baby boy playing in the kitchen sink, and two older boys arguing over who is allowed to eat which snacks since the grapes are nearly gone (thanks to the baby).

Oh Thursday, why do you hate me so?

I want to stop and throw my hands in the air and just let everything happen until I can't feel feelings anymore.  I'm pretty sure that's just because I haven't had my coffee in its entirety though. ;-)

Today is actually set to be a pretty easy day.  The kids will do reading, vocabulary, Bible and Catechism in the morning, then math, science, and history in the afternoon.  This should leave two hours for house cleaning and dinner prep before the mister is due home.

I suppose that means I should have a plan for dinner.

I know, I laughed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment