Monday, August 5, 2013

Meme and Musings.

Louis, in the dead quiet of prayer during Mass yesterday, began to holler "Na na na na na BAN-NAM!!!!"  That's Louis-speak for "Batman."  You're welcome, Jesus.

That's not even the height of his hijinks.  I'm "Mommy" when he needs me to lay some discipline on his siblings.  Otherwise, my name is "honk honk boobies."

We started school today.  We remained on task rather well, I'd say!  We may have to see about tinkering through some math worksheets later, but they've adequately gorged on poetry, vocabulary, reading, Bible stories, Catechism, and science.  Tomorrow we'll look into history, geography, more poetry, and other things that have required me to completely blank out as I type.

Oh, Louis just got into the coconut flour...

For you, Louis.  From the bottom of my heart.




Oh, and I tried purging some clothing and shoes that are too small for my kiddos.  They are pulling them out of the giveaway bag insisting that they know someone specific who can use what they don't want to relinquish.  And thus:

I also shop after bedtime, but they know.  They manifest out of thin air when I get home.

Jeepers, a silent bomb exploded in my living room while I was typing!  Time to resolve that issue before dinner gets into the works.  

It's been a good day today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment