Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Look! LOOK!!!

Like an illness that starts at the base of the spine and creeps quickly toward the brain, wrapping the body in tendrils of body-seizing anguish, so goes my creative bug today.

Seriously, it's bad.

I thought to myself today, "Hm...  The downstairs bathroom needs painting."

And then I painted the bathroom.  Well, about 1/3 of the bathroom.  Then I decided that the color wasn't quite right.  On deck is the quart of free paint I scooped up from Ace Hardware two weekends ago.

What's hilarious about it all is that the kids keep popping their heads into the bathroom to ask, "Is Daddy going to be mad that you're painting the bathroom?"  HAHA!!!

Well, while the wrong color dried, I grabbed my knife block and sanded it down before taking it out front and giving it a coat of primer.  Now I have to decide what color I want it to be before I have the kids unload the dishwasher.

My creative purge is manifesting spastically.  I am anticipating several no-sew refashions for the girl to post on her blog before the evening closes. EDIT: That didn't happen.  But it will on 8/16.

Right after I finish painting my bathroom, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment