Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I have made plans!

The best laid plans of Mice and Men
oft go awry,
And leave us nothing but grief and pain,
For promised joy!

             -Robert Burns


It isn’t very likely that I will blog every day.  I do have children to raise and educate, a house that (did I mention this?) is in constant disarray, and life to live in the cracks of a full schedule.  I will try to keep a formulaic stream of something going, just to practice some form of organized planning.  If I’m anything, it’s insanely disorganized, so I need to start somewhere, right?  Right?!

Monday seems like a good day to share my favorite meme from around the internet.  It will likely apply to my mental state of mind or the physical state of affairs in the home.  Monday’s Meme it is!

Tuesdays, which are the most common night for Taco Tuesdays in the American home (don’t ask me for the stats, because I totally made that up), I think I’ll share a recipe that works when the schedule is otherwise chock full of the crazies.  Tasty Tuesdays, suit up!

I do intend to share real windows into my life.  Wednesday’s Window will feature a picture taken within the previous week that chronicles the various adventures we have as a family.  Or, like I said, maybe before/after shots of a place in the home that finally got the attention it needed, just so I can look back and think, "Yes, Meghann, it IS possible!"

Thursday will be a day to just talk about stuff.  I’ll yackity-yack my thoughts about politics, religion, cloth vs. disposables, homeschooling triumphs and woes, and everything else under the sun.  Thursday’s Thoughts sounds about right.

Friday will be a toss-up between the odd craft that managed to make it through to completion or tips/tricks to surviving homemaking on the cheap.  This is more to keep me accountable to a schedule and budget, but if you find it helpful, then we all win.  Fashion Friday or Frugal Friday is set, then.

Sometimes kids say things and do things that make me question the order of the universe.  I think I will designate Saturdays on this blog to the most notable event during the week that made me just shake my head and question my abilities as a parent.  Hold on to your butts for Saturday’s Sayings.


Sundays will not have an entry.

Soak up all of that delicious lameness.   

No comments:

Post a Comment