Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday's Window

Wednesday's Window is a bit of a mash up.

I saw this cute idea on Pinterest for framing pictures and a calendar on your fridge:


from heart-2-home.com

I loved it and wanted to put it into action on our fridge.  After all, I needed a place for our calendar to be more of a focal point in my unending quest to be more timely and organized.  Opting for bright, cheery colors, with some frames and adhesive magnetic strips, my fridge now looks like this:



Now my weekly and monthly events are in an ideal place and some art and photos are framed nicely.  With such an orderly display, how could this possibly be a window into my reality?  Because, while I was focused on this one rather insignificant corner of the house, the rest of the kitchen continued to look like this:



Welcome to my house! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment