Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday's Meme

This has been a favorite of mine for some time now, because it's painfully true:


The good news today is that the kids and I did a pretty stellar job cleaning the house before my husband's return last night from Kansas City.  That leaves today to really dig into a project to post for Friday.  I may even do two projects!

Hopefully we're also going to get kid #1's evaluation for the district knocked out today.  His paperwork is due Wednesday and his evaluator has been out of town for over a week, so we (I) have been thrown into panic mode about getting this done.  I'm hoping that her enthusiasm for scanning and e-mailing documents over snail-mailing works in our favor this time around. :-)

Update: The evaluation is done and she said she'd scan and e-mail the write-up tomorrow morning.  God willing, I will wake up, print it out, chuck it at the district goons, and go grocery shopping.  While our approach to education doesn't really take a break, it'll be nice to not have to worry about this getting done for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment