Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday's Meme and other news.

Because it's so true...



And some follow-up news:

I didn't post on Saturday because we got the sad news that my husband's grandmother had passed away.  It was not a surprise in the least, but it was still hard to take.  She had an amazing life and she and her husband were the biggest reasons I so quickly fell in love with my husband's family.  And where concern for her failing health once occupied my husband's thoughts, they turned quickly to his father and how he was going to handle it.  The day after my father-in-law's birthday, almost a year after he lost his father, he lost his mother.  His Father's Day this year will likely be spent burying her.  My heart breaks for him and his sister.

The rest of our week will be spent finalizing travel plans to get my husband out for the funeral.  Blogging may be spotty until things smooth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment